Friday, December 7, 2018

Done for 2018

I ran the McNotAgain in October, and it went as well as ever... and that's the last Ultra for this year.

I've already committed to some stupidity next year.  I registered for the Clinton Lake 30 milers, as always. I may skip some of the usual Central IL Series races this year to do something different. I'll probably run 50mi at Potawatomi, I loved that race this year.

I did register for the CMAR 100 Mile. I hate heat and humidity, and this will surely be both... with far more climb than the Pot 100. I look forward to getting my ass kicked here... I need a challenge.

Other than that... I'm hunting for a good destination race or two for next year... some place with some mountains or serious scenery, not IL corn fields and flat lands!

No comments:

Post a Comment